Junior Validation and Maintenance Technician (Permanent)
Upperton Pharma Solutions is a pharmaceutical company based at the Nottingham Science Park, close to Nottingham University. Due to the continuing expansion of our operations, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Validation and Maintenance Technician.
Working as a Junior Validation and Maintenance Technician within a small team in the GMP Manufacturing department. The role will be varied and cover multiple disciplines within preventative maintenance of critical equipment, ongoing qualification and calibration, cleaning and facility maintenance.
The accurate completion of documentation, record keeping, following of procedures and general GMP compliance will be a critical requirement therefore experience is essential.
This is a full-time position that will require a flexible approach to working hours to meet the manufacturing schedule.
- An engineering background.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- A background or prior knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical Engineering or Validation role.
- Experience of working within a quality management system dealing with Document Control, SOP’s, Change Control, Deviations, CAPA, Risk Assessments and validation.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 16th August 2019