Location : Nottingham UK | Type : Full time, permanent
Upperton Pharma Solutions is a pharmaceutical company based at the Nottingham Science Park, close to Nottingham University. Due to the continuing expansion of our operations, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician.
Working as a Manufacturing Technician within a small team in the GMP Manufacturing department. The role will be varied and cover multiple disciplines within Goods Receipt, Stores Management and Clinical Manufacturing Operations. The accurate completion of documentation, record keeping, following of procedures and general GMP compliance will be a critical requirement therefore experience is essential.
This is a full-time position that will require a flexible approach to working hours to meet the manufacturing schedule.
- Operational Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- A background or prior knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing role, either in manufacturing, packaging or warehouse and supplies.
- Experience of working within a quality management system dealing with Document Control, SOP’s, Change Control, Deviations, CAPA, Risk Assessments and validation.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are interested in :- Manufacturing Technician
No agencies please.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 17th October 2021