QA Manager | Location : Nottingham UK | Type : Full time, permanent
Upperton Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) that specialises in the development and production of novel pharmaceutical drug products for use in clinical trials. Our clients come from across the globe, seeking to utilise our specialist knowledge and experience in the development of a wide range of challenging pharmaceutical formulations that are used to treat indications as diverse as oncology, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
The Upperton laboratories and manufacturing plant are situated on the Science Park, adjacent to the University of Nottingham, and since obtaining an MHRA clinical trials manufacturing licence in 2019 we have experienced rapid, continuous growth across the whole business to continually satisfy our growing, international customer base.
As part of this expansion programme Upperton is now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our scientific team. In all roles, scientists work on client projects ensuring high-quality of activities to meet project goals and milestones.
This is a great opportunity to join our Quality Assurance (QA) team as a QA manager. In this role the successful candidate will need to ensure that all of our operations are compliant with internal procedures and regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for the management of an efficient and effective QA department.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring a team of quality assurance officers, systems, providing oversight for processes and facilities to ensure regulatory compliance in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products for use in clinical trials;
- Ensuring comprehensive technical and administrative review of the batch and analytical data generated by manufacturing and QC laboratories relating to raw material, in-process and final product release;
- Managing and monitoring final batch disposition of manufactured products and participating in investigations and corrective action identification and implementation process for OOS, OOT and Exceptions;
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance background
- Several years experience of working within a GMP environment
- Science based degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are interested in :- QA Manager
No agencies please.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th October 2021