Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Upperton Pharma Solutions is a Nottingham-based CDMO that specialises in the formulation of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, providing a complete service from early-stage feasibility through to development and small scale GMP clinical manufacture. As part of our rapid expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to work on both R&D and GMP projects.
The ideal candidate will have a scientific background in pharmaceutical CDMO and experience of project management. In this client facing role, working as part of the Business Operations Team you will have the opportunity to lead a small team responsible for the delivery of all client and internal projects.
The Role Objectives
- Work with cross functional team scientific teams to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Lead the management of assigned project across both R&D and GMP functions.
- Work with Scientific teams to ensure all projects are delivered successfully.
- Support Business Development to identify client projects, generate and track client proposals and manage the introduction new projects.
- Experience of project management within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a role managing multiple projects.
- Be educated to degree level or higher in a related scientific/technical discipline with at least five years relevant work experience, ideally within analytical, manufacturing or formulation development functions.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
- Project management training.
- Experience of working within a quality management system.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Dr I Lafferty, Chief Technical Officer at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2021