Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager
Upperton Pharma Solutions is a Nottingham-based CDMO that specialises in the formulation and spray drying of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, providing a complete service from early stage feasibility through to development and scale-up (including GMP clinical manufacture). Formulations cover a range of delivery routes, typically including oral (tablets & capsules), nasal and inhaled. An opportunity has arisen for a Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager to join the team.
In this client facing role, you will be directly involved in the management of projects, working alongside commercial, R&D and GMP teams. Projects are varied, running from days to years, with a range of different formulation and analytical challenges. Day-to-day activities include support for proposal generation, scheduling and resourcing and reporting. The role requires co-ordination of multiple projects simultaneously, and daily interaction with staff across the business.
Upperton’s philosophy is that projects are Driven by Experts, Led by Science, and we are looking for a candidate who has a good level of experience and knowledge in a relevant area of pharmaceutical analysis or clinical manufacturing. Project Co-ordinators/Project Managers are exposed to different areas of pharmaceutical formulation and analysis, and someone with a thirst for scientific knowledge and learning is desired.
Experience of Project Management is not essential, but candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and planning skills, ideally in a CDMO/CRO environment.
- Be educated to degree level or higher in a related scientific/technical discipline with at least three years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Quality Control Testing / Analytical Services
- Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing of solid dosage forms
- Experience working to tight timelines
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
- Experience in organisation and time management of projects.
- Experience of Project Management
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System.
- Experience working within a CDMO / CRO setting
- Excellent technical knowledge of analytical or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
No agencies please.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Dr Laura Mason, Director of Business Operations, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Saturday 6th June 2020.