Upperton has an extensive suite of services to support you
why Upperton should be your CDMO Partner
Upperton can provide you with a comprehensive service package, enabling your molecule to progress from early feasibility and dosage form selection to, formulation development and ultimately manufacture the final dosage form to support clinical testing in humans.
To achieve our goals, we offer our clients a formulation development that is led by science and is backed up by the ‘know-how’ gained from twenty years of service in the industry. Our knowledge spans basic formulation development through process scale up and eventual transfer into GMP manufacture.
Our development activities are supported by a comprehensive analytical capability to enable us to support the seamless development of our client’s product towards the clinic.
A client’s journey with Upperton might include:
- Feasibility study, ensuring your API can be spray dried and optimise the spray drying parameters.
- Formulation development, choosing the dosage form to allow efficient delivery of API into the patient.
- An ICH stability study, ensures formulation is suitable for storage.
- Scale up studies, using proven models, define increased batch size methods to support development studies and for transfer into GMP.
- GMP clinical manufacture of formulation up to clinical phase III.
Our clients join us at varying stages of the development pathway. No client is typical and all have their unique challenges. Whatever the challenge, we offer our clients a seamless transition into the clinic.
Whatever your challenge, whatever your stage of development, we are here to help! We can help you through this whole path or any individual stages.